Audioquest or Kimber kable.

So I'm looking for a little guidance on speaker cables.  I recently moved up to Focal Aria 926 and 906 speakers and trying to decide between better speaker cables. The 926's share duty between home theater and 2 channel while the 906 are going to be used in a more dedicated 2 channel. Both are paired to Emotiva Xpa gen 3 amps with the 926's connected to my Yamaha 2050 pre-outs and the 906's to the Emotiva PT-100. I plan on upgrading my Emotiva down the road and would like cables that can grow with my system. I'm looking at Audioquest Rocket 33 and kimber kable 8tc cables. Which direction would be good and would it be worth going up to Rocket 44 ? Thank everyone for any and all advice.  
cvbryso
I have been using Rocket 88s with great results on KEF LS50s, Ologe 5s, Magnepan LRS and B&W Matrix 801 S2s.
4 significantly different types of speakers.

I also have a "lower" grade Kimber that sounds fine as well, just not like the 88s. A "higher" grade Kimber wjould probably perform like the 88s.

At this point though, it’s really a matter of your personal preference.
Can’t go wrong with either.
No experience with the Audioquest cable, but can vouch for the Kimber 8TC being a very neutral/definitive choice.
Yall are awesome.  Thank you so much for the advice. I'm really starting to enjoy more and more higher end audio and getting to know the community of people who share the passion.