Audioquest Niagara 5000 vs PS Audio P5 mk2 (DSP5)

I am rebuilding my system and been thinking which one will serve me well.

Both brands are well reputed with more than good consumer feedback. Now I know that they are two different categories of power control. But what would you do if you were in my shoes ?

My system is Chord DAVE dac fed By Aurender N10 streamer. I will be buying Dynaudio Special Forty bookshelf speakers along with a small power amp to play them. My power demand is kinda low. 

Appreciate your valued feedback guys 
128x128emerald
I have great respect for Audioquest and have my entire system wired with AQ interconnects.  Haven't had any experience with their power conditioning products.  I have had PS Audio P500, PPP and now P5 power regenerators.  The P5 is a huge leap over the PPP.  If I ran my modified McCormack DNA-1 along with the rest of my system off the PPP, the regenerator shut down!  So while I had the PPP I ran my amp off of conditioned power via a PS Duet.

With the P5 I have my whole system running off regenerated power using 34% of its capability.  This leaves plenty of headroom for demanding musical passages.  The sound is clean, open and dynamic.  The regenerated power contains only .1% THD.
Appreciate the comments. @audiotroy Audio Doctor if you please give me some impressions about the new power cord like "Storm Line" which is supposed to be designed by the same Furman. I have access to IsoTek, Nordost and Audioquest near my city. 
I'm sorry, I was talking through my hat. Continue your good work, and thanks for putting the order back
Tdimler, why is there no question about it? 

As mentioned before we actually test these things in the same systems. 

Just because a magazine rated the AQ unit positively doesn't mean that the unit is better than any other unit.

We tested the Niagra and saying that it got its ass handed to it is an understatment.

We sell and have sold many of the best power conditioning products on the market.

It is a matter of the OP testing these units in his own system and making up his own mind. 

As mentioned before the Audio Magic products are not well known but are amazingly effective and we are using them to great effect on three different demo rooms in our shop and have yet to find a single alternative product that is more effective.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ