AudioQuest Niagara 1000 and Bose Lifestyle?

I know I know. Never should have bought a Bose Lifestyle system. But I did several years ago for my living room home theater system and I want to enhance the sound someway without throwing it away/selling it and getting nothing for it in return. 
I’m wondering if anyone has tried an AudioQuest Niagara 1000 with it, and does it make much of a difference than plugging it into a $40 surge protector that then goes directly into the wall? What about any Audioquest power cables as well? 
Ag insider logo xs@2xs2ssports
Yes, Niagara 7000 or 1000 would make significant difference in high end hifi setup/system but not on Bose. What is your main system? 

Yes, B&W 685 S2 surround sound speaker system with either Marantz or Pioneer Elite receiver would definitely a step up from the Bose Lifestyle audio performance wise. Now with that setup you can get the AQ Niagara 1000 and upgraded power cords. 

The term "polishing a turd" seems particularly relevant here. Sell that crap for anything you can get for it and take it as penance for making that terrible decision. Look at this as a rebirth and console yourself with the realization that nothing but much better things lie ahead.
Why not plug the Bose into the 7000 even if by long extension cord to hear its effect.   I can’t imagine it not making the Bose sound better, and you can decide at that time if it’s worth the outlay.

i also run the 7000, and hope to get a dedicated line fed directly to it soon.   I know there is one guy from Europe on the forum that doesn’t like the unit, but I found it was a large sonic upgrade over a previous passive , and it can handle a full system with large mono.  amps well while actually improving dynamics.
Having trouble installing home theatre,Projector installation or struggling with Bose life style Issues give us a call at +919313235774 or simply visit our website.

ELESER : High End Electronics Repair Center

1324, 1st floor , Sector 46 Gurgaon. 122003