AudioQuest Niagara 1000 and Bose Lifestyle?

I know I know. Never should have bought a Bose Lifestyle system. But I did several years ago for my living room home theater system and I want to enhance the sound someway without throwing it away/selling it and getting nothing for it in return. 
I’m wondering if anyone has tried an AudioQuest Niagara 1000 with it, and does it make much of a difference than plugging it into a $40 surge protector that then goes directly into the wall? What about any Audioquest power cables as well? 
Ag insider logo xs@2xs2ssports

Showing 1 response by emailists

Why not plug the Bose into the 7000 even if by long extension cord to hear its effect.   I can’t imagine it not making the Bose sound better, and you can decide at that time if it’s worth the outlay.

i also run the 7000, and hope to get a dedicated line fed directly to it soon.   I know there is one guy from Europe on the forum that doesn’t like the unit, but I found it was a large sonic upgrade over a previous passive , and it can handle a full system with large mono.  amps well while actually improving dynamics.