AudioQuest Niagara 1000

Hey Audiophobes,

Anybody have any experience with the AudioQuest Niagara 1000 Power  LOW-Z POWER/NOISE-DISSIPATION SYSTEM? I have one on loan and I am testing it out now. Unfortunately, I really can't effectively do an A/B comparison because all my power outlets and cords and not very accessible. Would appreciate any experience you all have with this product.

Thanks

pgaulke60
Clean power to a turntable motor can have a significant effect on rhythmic stability, pace and overall clarity. Even upgrading the power cords to the PSU for my table is very audible. See also how manufacturers like Brinkmann offer multiple options on the power supplies for their tables. So not at all surprised in this having a positive benefit
hope you guys who ordered the Niagara 1200 will post comments on it's performance.
I will do that when it FINALLY arrives.  Supposed to come in March, now I am heading it is scheduled for April. 
I tried one of their new budget PowerQuests, which just came out earlier this year, and it had a major defect (a deep cut in the power cord) so I sent it back. I wonder if quality control issues with those budget products has prompted AudioQuest to delay the Niagara 1200 to do some REAL quality control on them before shipping? For a thousand bucks they had better be perfect!
Folks,

Just got the Niagara 1200 and have listened to it on my system for an hour or so. I am running two monoblocked McIntosh MC275 VI amps/MC 2600 pre-amp/Roksan TT into Wilson Watt/Puppy speakers. 

The difference in sound is quite notable. Cleaned up the midrange and gives a greater depth to the soundstage. 

The additional high current input makes this a good buy. For the money, it makes enough of a difference that the purchase is a rather inexpensive way to improve the sound quality.

Caveat - This will have a different impact on every system so see if you can audition a loaner if you have any doubts.