AudioQuest Hurricane and PS Audio AC12

Hello, I have a Parasound A21 not the + and is driven by the PS Audio power cord. I am thinking of the AudioQuest Hurricane cable for the amplifier. Would that be a wise decision? I have the Blizzard on the preamp, and I like the sound, so I am asking. PS Audio power cord is good but thinking that AudioQuest will bring more detail and soundstage to the Amp. Thanks.

couger4u

I had my A21 paired with the AC12 and it was a synergistic match and I've tried a few against it from Shunyata Delta HC NR , Wireworld "Electra" ,Audio Envy's Ocean and the only one that came close was the Clarity Cable "Vortex". The AC12 is a though cable to beat and very well balanced from top to bottom. If your looking to take your A21 to the next level? Try an HiFi Tuning Supreme fuse and XLR's if your not using them. In my setup the AC12 on the A21 with Morrow Audio MA4 XLR's and SP4 speaker Cables using an HiFi Tuning Supreme or Silver Star (Not made anymore but was an revelation on just how of an amp the A21 was for me)

I still have an Silver Star fuse and Supreme packed away since I no longer have the A21 but the JC5 and needed a different value fuse but the AC12 remains as thus far it's taken down all contenders. Keep us posted on your choice!

Yes, when I got my A21 I put in all Hi-Fi tunning fuses which made a difference in sound for the better. I got an AudioQuest Niagra 1200 recently and loving it. Just wanted more.  

I' still using my Dectet for my sources with the JC5 plugged directly to the wall. I plan to give the Niagra 1200 a shot one day . In the 4 gang duplex(20amp/10awg romex) I have for my gear one side has the Edison outlet which is just great and the other the Furutech NCF the Edison has a very refined sound and is very musical and clean sounding , the Furutech is transparent and quite special and the last word on outlets after a ridiculous break in period. I use an Isotek plug in conditioner on an unused outlet to protect the JC5. What's the rest of your setup with the A21?

The hurricane is an exceptional power cord

We sold aq for a few yearsand the hurricane was the best pcfor the money

The hurricane is a pc which works well with parasound

We have one demo in stock

Honestly  I never thought this Audioquest series hurricane and tornado are that good, I heard them at Music direct hooked with esoteric gears and Focal speakers, the sound is very good, music is with black background.I never attribute the sound from the storm series Audioquest Cables.Iam finding here at Agon with good reviews. Finally got 2 hurricane and tornado pc. On my systems they are game changers.