Audioquest Firebird Zero

I've tried several speaker cables over the past year; Shunyata Alpha and Sigma, Wireworld Silver Eclipse series 7, Audioquest Oak and Redwood, Audience Au24 SX, and I own Clarus Crimson speaker cables. I prefer the Clarus over all of the aforementioned speaker cables. I've had the Audioquest Firebird Zero speaker cables on loan for three days. My initial thoughts were everything is a little clearer through them compared to my Clarus Crimson. Not a night and day difference, but definitely clearer. The Clarus are slightly more 3-dimensional to my ears. My wife on the other hand just keeps saying the AQ sounds sharper, clearer, there are less impurities in the music. I'm not sure what she means by impurities, but she keeps repeating it. Maybe she means a darker background? My plan was to have a home audition of the Thunderbird Zero speaker cables, but they had banana plugs on the amplifier end and I can't use them. I took the Firebirds with the logic that if I can't hear a difference between them and my current cables I didn't need to have a home audition of the Thunderbirds. $14K for an eight foot pair of speaker cables is freaking crazy and sad! It would be easy for me to dismiss it  because there isn't a night and day difference, but once you hear the difference it's very hard to ignore. Financially I just can't justify spending $14K on speaker cables and hope to hear the AQ Thunderbirds sometime next week. Once again I'm reminded that absolutely everything makes a difference. For those that can easily afford $14K, $20K or more speaker cables I understand, because cables can be equivalent to a component change. Does it ever end?
ricred1
I ordered the William Tell bi wire combo for my Vandersteen Quatro's, Ayre AX5/20 and The Memory Player server/DAC.  I can't wait to get them into the system.  I've heard them a few times now and feel they are a GREAT value (seriously) at this price range for speaker cables.  The Robin Hood's sounded incredible, but the price difference was the same as moving up to a new component.  That's RARE in cables, but it's how I feel. 

What are other's thoughts on the new AQ series speaker cables? 
We had a lot of discussions lately with Audioquest about the use of the Zero with bridges. I have done thousands of tests with cables in over 20 years of time now. I have tested single wires vs bi-wire compared to each other a lot. In most situations, the bi-wire works a lot better compared to the single wire with most bi-wire loudspeakers.

We sold this year several new Zero+Bass of the new Folk and mythical creatures series. The combination of these two is far superior compared to only the Zero version. We sell the most expensive Audioquest loudspeaker cables in the Netherlands. We never sold any single wire cables to any owner with bi-wire loudspeakers.

I use the Firebird Zero+Bass combination with my Monitor Audio Pl-500, This is of a different planet. And creates new reference standards in audio.

https://www.facebook.com/bobby.kingma/media_set?set=a.10161505935885083&type=3

We recently started to sell Audioquest cables in the US to new clients from the US as well. We hear from all these people how much more knowledge we have regarding all the differences in detail of all Audioquest cables compared to US dealers.

Soon new clients will place reviews of their experiences with our insight and knowledge regarding audio.
Next month Audioquest Europe will visit me for a demo. We will prove and show how much more details, dynamics, and layers we can get out of every single Audioquest cable.

A new client of ours from New York will soon put a review about his experiences with how we work. And he will explain how much more we can get out of each cable and component.

We are a company that have spent thousands of hours in research in both sound&vision in over 20 years of time. In the last 4 years, we have done a lot of research regarding electricity. And we have done research in Elektro-smog, high-frequency noise, and magnetism. Always together with the best experts in these areas in the world.

This gives us now a huge advantage in insight and knowledge regarding both sound&vision. We can prove over and over again how much more details, dynamics, and layers we can get out of each cable and component.

In the last few weeks I am surprised how little insight and knowledge there is in the US regarding electricity. These are clients with systems of over 200.000 dollars. We adapt not only electricity. We go so much further into details. We use the best conditioners in the world.

We use tools and also modifications to minimalize electro-smog, high-frequency noise, and magnetism. We do this by each individual aspect. It will blow your mind how much further we are in knowledge and insight.

In the last years, I spent all my time in research. With one goal to create new reference standards in both sound&vision. We did research on stereo, surround, and vision. Because we want to outperform in each area.

Someone needs to get over themself, but that's for another thread.  

PLEASE let's keep this on topic.

to the Clarus guys. I really liked the Crimson, but for my system, in my house, the William Tell smoked the Crimson in all respects.  
Audio is all about facts. And facts will always show and prove the truth. The thing I love most regarding audio is the fact that each human will always prefer and choose that sound and stage what creates the highest level of emotion.

EMOTION IS THE ONLY KEY TO SUCCESS IN AUDIO.

The biggest limitation regarding Audioquest is the fact that almost all users have only access to a limit level of the whole quality it could give and create. When you do audio by Tru-Fi the truth becomes a different one than it is in your limited Trial&error world and truth.

The Trial&error world proves on facts and sound and stage that different aspects of sound are always missing. And we can prove this for each individual human over and over again. We see that each person directly understand it with their own music.

When we let new clients experience the music they know very well by all aspects of sound. Even at the first sing they understand and feel how much better it is. And this can even be explained very easily on facts over and over again.

Our new clients in the US have let us know that many people play directly into the wall. We have not even one client who does not use a conditioner. I told them that in the US most do not even use them. They were amazed and could not even believe that this was true.

AUDIO IS ALL ABOUT SOUND. LIKE SOUND OWNS DIFFERENT ASPECTS. THESE ASPECTS CAN INDEPENDENTLY INFLUENCE YOUR EMOTION.

Each audio system that is able to reveal all aspects of sound will be preferred and experienced by each person as so more intense and emotional. Because there are a reason and even a truth why people want to change their system all the time.

BECAUSE THE LEVEL IN EMOTION IS LIMITED.

The question is; what does this have to with Audioquest?

The answer is; EVERYTHING

And you know why? Very simple trial&error will give you access to only a limited level of emotion. When you use an Audioquest cable in a trial&error system, this system will prove by facts and by sound and stage that the cables have no access to all the different aspects of sound.

FACTS WILL ALWAYS BE LEADING AND TELL THE TRUTH.

AUDIO will always be about a shootout and comparison. We see that each individual person will always react the same when we compare a Tru-Fi system with any trial&error system.

Each recording owns details and different aspects of the music. So everyone understands that you need a system for this that is able to reveal all these details and layers. All different aspects of sound can independently influence human emotion during listening.

We can show and prove by sound and stage that Audioquest cables can reveal all those different aspects of sound.

But........there is one thing needed? You will need a system that will give you access to all these different aspects/properties of sound. And now comes the real and most important problem. Most audio products can not reveal all the different aspects of sound. Because they lack different aspects/properties of sound. And what is missing never can be added after.

All our clients have a different truth and perspective on the use of Audioquest cables by Tru-Fi. Now we started with different US clients, they will write reviews about what these differences are and do with their system.

So you will understand how different and more effective Audioquest cables can become when you use them by Tru-Fi. Our new clients are even prepared to share this with you. Visit them and experience it yourself.