Audioqest Wild Wood or Tara Lab Omega Gold?

That is the question.
Hou do you define the difference betwween these two ""wonderful Cables"?
Using 825 from JRDG, Aeris, Criterion and Revel U2 Salon2
or Magico Mini 2 and Playback Design from Andreas Koch
What is the best choice? We are speaking serious money and even more serious sound. Opinions and experiences are welcome.
Many thanks for clarifying.
lafolia

Showing 4 responses by zd542

I wouldn't consider buying cables that expensive without an in home demo first.
Audiolabyrinth,

Unless I'm mistaken, Tara doesn't use silver in any of they're cables. Do you know why that is? It seems like most high end cable companies offer something in silver. I've always wondered why Tara doesn't.
"Audiolabyrinth. I do have the same question for you. What is it that you like in this brand more than others. What was the trigger for you. I have to tell you really sound like if you own some of the Cie. Very specific and very enthusiastic listener. I need more input in musical terms.

I've been reading Audiolabyrinth's posts for quite a while, and have though about why he must use Tara cables. I may be wrong, but this is just my best guess. I think we all have expectations as to what type of sound we like. And some things much more important than others. For me, the highs have to be perfect or I can't listen to the system. Other areas, I can compromise a bit, but just not the highs. With others, bass may be the area that has to be perfect. For Bo, I think everyone on AG can answer that 3D is his special area.

For Audiolabyrinth, I'm not exactly sure what his must have area is, but I think Tara cables provide it. Whatever those cables do for his system, its clearly his must have. But remember, I'm just guessing so it could be something else.
I just of something in reference to Tara. Does their rectangular solid core conductors have an impact how gauge is measured?