Audiophiles should learn from people who created audio

The post linked below should be a mandatory reading for all those audiophiles who spend obscene amounts of money on wires. Can such audiophiles handle the truth?

http://www.roger-russell.com/wire/wire.htm

defiantboomerang
Post removed 
So nobody noticed the irony of the "quote" from the very top of the linked article? 

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”
----Mark Twain

Yep, they've been fooled too: Mark Twain didn't say that. Nobody knows who actually came up with the phrase 
@willemj I think we agree on things more than I initially thought. I’m a sceptic and remain sceptical until I experience any improvement myself. I would never say this is scientific. But it’s what I have to work with. As we’ve said, there isn’t a lot of research funding in the audio realm, there aren’t a lot of technical, peer reviewed papers. There’s a whole world out there to play in about discover. I know that the way I do things rubs you the wrong way, but it isn’t indicative of how I view science. It’s indicative of how I like to play and explore.
Science comes after observation. Observation is the origin point.

If the science ends up nullifying the observation and the observation persists, then the science may be wrong, ie, not sufficient to discern or negotiate the given situation. Science is a servant, a tool, a methodology, it is not an arbiter of reality.

The danger is that fallible humans tend to put dogma into science when science has nothing to do with dogma or projection of dogma.

If one finds themselves running in circles, then it is a problem of an incomplete question. As question and answer are a mirror of one another. Premise comes after observation and before science. Discipline of the mind remains integral to all.

Engineers and the vast majority of scientists are almost never (99.95% +) trained in the psychological and physiological aspects of mind, nor are they multi-disciplinarians, for the most part. The engineer is the most behind the eight ball in this scenario at hand. Realization, or discipline of mind - is key, here.

This complex question requires many disciplines to be discerned and fully negotiated in order to solve it. It is no simple question.

Otherwise the resolution of it would be in the record and all of us would have moved on and be wasting our time with some other misunderstood issue.