Audiophile system for Techno and Dance music

Hello fellow audiophiles. What would be your choice of speakers (and other components) for audiophile listening of Techno (!) and Dance music, in a moderate size room ?
128x128bellemusique
Altec A7 Voice Of The Theater's driven by a Crown XLS1502 amp direct from a CD player or a digital streamer! The Crown has input level controls so no need for a preamp. This system will really get your booty shakin' - even in a large room! 
The above will play at disco spl's (100+ dB's) all day or night long without clipping! For the real disco experience!
What kind of budget? Are you going to be dancing? Think off the floor.
I love to dance, but tearing up 5-10K speaker. Dancing is one thing, partying is another. Ones off the floor, ones not.. Ones Audiofile, ones entertainment.

Seas use to be VERY popular, around a dance floor. They had that tight techno, ability. 6-8-10" drivers,(metric) I use to be amazed how clear, the music was EVERYWHERE. Does that sound right.. It was always overhead, pointed at a dance stage. The DJ was in his little sound dampened snug, spinnin’ vinyl..

Dance. Dance, Dance.... Tap Tap, Samba!

We use to do a harvest party, Halloween! Mercy. My gear room was off limits, the speakers were in the shop
50 X100 15 foot lids. 1978-88.  6 Bose 901 hung and 2 500 lb bass bins. All pushed with Mac SS and valve gear...1-200 people.. Michael Jackson, Donna Summer, The Bee Gees, THEN Mr Funk-O-Delic, and alway Carlos... Salsa... Amego.. Cha Cha Cha....

Regards
Remember the system is only part of the equation. Don’t forget room treatments. 

Personally I would go with the Robosphere Q3! 
https://www.chauvetdj.com/products/rotosphere-q3/ 

That’s the way, uh huh, uh huh, I like it!