Audiophile Speakers for Rock, HipHop and Techno

I love many genres of music. Having a hard time finding a speaker that sounds great with hip hop, techno and rock. Suppose I should mention I've auditioned the Dynaudios Hertiage Specials and Sonus Faber Oylmpia Nova 1s. They sound fantastic with classical, acustic guitar, female voices etc... But what audiophile speaker ..especially at the 7-8k price point doesn't. Idk..  Im starting to think I need two sets of speakers. Sonus Faber Olympica Novas sound beautiful...then maybe a pair for other genres of music. Any suggestions for speakers that sound great for hip hop rock and tecno? I'm only able to do bookshelves...and I do have a pair of RELs already.

My pwr amp is a coda no.8 v2 @ 250w

tmac1700

Give the Goldenear speakers a listen.  I have them and really like how they rock as well as how they sound on more gentle music.

+1 on @soix comment on ATC drivers. Their motor structures are super overbuilt. They sound clear at crazy volume levels.

@mrteeves thanks. how do they perform at low level listening?

I'm excited to check these out. I assume do just as well with orchestra,  piano, acoustic guitar etc. as well. 

I’d go with Klipsch, as it seems their intent is to provide the listener something that resembles a live concert. They are very efficient too. Me, I prefer a warmer speaker, as I listen to all kinds of music.

If money were no object, I'd buy a pair of big klipsch  for when I want to rock out to some AC/DC, Led Zep, or the Who...then I'd put them away.