Audiophile Setup with an Iphone 7

Dear 

Could anybody suggest an Amp + DAC audiophile setup for an Iphone 7. Top Quality.

Source TIDAL streaming, Headphones Sennheiser  & Audeze.

Many thanks !
rpeebles
Use a mini jack to stereo RCA adaptor and just get your favorite headphone amplifier with a volume control. The internal DAC in the phone is pretty decent.
Rpeebles, what's your budget?  Also, do you intend to output the Tidal service via your iPhone?  

Dear willemj, kalali & nycjlee...thank you for your suggestions !

Regarding my budget I am not really far too limited...as long as it means a noticeable improvement. Thinking of a DAC + an Amp.

I do intend to output the Tidal service vía my Iphone.

Thanks once again !
Best
While I am by no means an expert but you may want to be looking for a Dac or Pre-amp/Dac that supports apple airplay giving you the ability to wirelessly stream to it.

why not spend the money and get a streamer.

Your phone is not the ideal server nor a basis for an audiophile set up. It wont stream Tidal decently I've tried with mine, fine for low rez head phone work but not ideal for a home system.

You'd be better buying an older mac mini with an optical out. 

Something like the oppo server an all in one item that checks all your box's and has an amp built in. also apple airplay and tidal.  it will also act as a preamp so get some good powered speakers and/or and headphone amp and  your set.

https://www.oppodigital.com/sonica-dac/

there are many others ranging in price also many that have more features.

Bluesound, etc.