Audiophile music on Amazon

I did a search on the word AUDIOPHILE and a bunch of titles with samples popped up and I was wondering if anything available was worth the effort.
matchstikman
You'd be better served by identifying record labels that have a good reputation for their recording quality and then pcking albums based on that than by searching for "audiophile". What kind of music does that get you?

I listen to a lot of jazz and I've recently been very impressed with the Highnote label.
The album : World's Greatest Audiophile Vocal Recordings [SUPER AUDIO CD - DSD]on Chesky. is definitely a must for audiophile and music fans.
While most audiophile samplers can be used to test or show-off you audio equipment. Personally I dont usually listen to the entire tracks or CD's.

Other record labels with great music and recording quality recordings are Telarc and today I checking out Headsup records

Blues fans should check Black Tan Records with Boo Boo Davis, fantastic sound and great music
This is very useful.
you can import music from spotify to google music / apple music / etc or vice versa ).
try MusConv.com tool. This is a great help for anyone. I've used this already!