audiophile grade sub panel and breakers?

Does anyone know of a high quality "audiophile" grade sub panel? I read an article from someone in the audio industry where he mentioned having used a GE industrial grade 225 amp panel with a super duty silver plated copper bus bar and bolt on low noise silver contact breakers. Anyone have any ideas? I only need a 100 amp sub panel. All input would be appreciated.
128x128keithmundy

Showing 3 responses by todd1010

I’m reviving an old thread. 
I’m having a sub panel installed so I’m thinking I’ll go with the above mentioned Square D panel with copper bus and the QO silver circuit breakers. Anyone have any model numbers they recommend?
My electrician mentioned a 60amp but don’t see any 60amp, should I just go with a 100amp just in case I ever add to the room? They don’t seem to be that expensive. 
He’s also installing a new 8’ ground rod specifically for the sub panel. He mentioned he would use a insulated wire for that. Which would go from the ground rod to the sub panel and then (I think) to each 20amp outlet. Is there any recommendations for this?
Also, I was looking at the Square D panels mentioned here but this is an older thread I was told that Siemens PL series was a good one as of now. 
I I probably did misunderstand him. 🤷🏻‍♂️
He’s actually very qualified and knows a lot about getting the best AC to my room. 
He mentioned another product that said would clean up the entire house but I’m not sure what it was just yet but it wasn’t the Environmental Potentials product. 
I’m waiting to here back about that.