audiophile fuses for Luxman, Wyred 4 Sound, and Simaudio

Hi all,
I have a Luxman L509x integrated amp, a Simaudio Moon DAC, and a Wyred4 Music server.  Which, if any, of these might benefit from upgraded fuses?  I'm not interested in much experimenting, just in getting the best sound (I know that's subjective) I can with some tweeks.
Thanks in advance.
Ag insider logo xs@2xrustler

Showing 2 responses by rodman99999

A suggestion: Find the HI-FI Tuning, Classic Gold fuses, that Parts Connexion is selling for peanuts(closeouts), compatible with your components. If you discern an improvement/a difference with those, spend more for better. https://www.partsconnexion.com/hifi-tuning-classic-gold-fuses.html
My suggestion is predicated on the fact, some can hear no differences, in their equipment’s presentation, with high-end fuses. If you can hear no differences, with the older Classic Golds, chances are; you won’t with the newer, more expensive ones either. I thought I made the test’s purpose clear. Of course; conducting a test like this, with the much more expensive fuses and a 30 day refund in place, is attractive. That is; as long as none of them happen to blow during your trials.  Have fun/happy listening!