Audiophile blues...

I have Muddy Waters folk singer and Lightning hopkins Going away. ..both stellar...any other quality blues from this era?..
128x128phasecorrect
Blind Pig also has a couple double disc compilations although with varying quality it is overall satisfying.
America's Roots musical is an LP that contains Little Walter, Howlin Wolf, Muddy Waters, Bo Diddly, Chuck Berry, John Lee Hooker, Sonny Boy Williamson, and Memphis Slim.
Don't know if your into vinyl but Sundazed has Canned Heat/ Canned Heat on 180 gram licorice and it's the original Mono mix. Sounds awesome and the Heat took it all the way to the bank with this one. No crossover songs just straight up covers of some of the blues greats and afew of their original material. The heat had been gigging around for free for years honing their sound for this moment and made the most of it.
I sometimes think there is a subliminal component to certain threads. The other day O-10 was talking about the 60s-70s and the next thing I know I have Sly and the Stone on the box. Then he mentioned world music and I found my self listening to Ellington's Far East Suite. Now today I have been listening to the blues all day.

A few good ones from today's listening:
Jimmy Dawkins -- 'blues and pain' // 'kant sheck dees bluze' // 'tribute to orange'. The last one with Gatemouth Brown and Otis Rush. Very sophisticated arrangements by blues standards. Good guitar work. Excellent Sound.
Dawkins has a great voice for the blues, sort of reminds me of the KINGS. B.B. and Albert.
Gatemouth adds his 'Texas Swing' sound.