Audiogon member suggestions for a speaker that sounds good at low volume!!!

I am looking for speaker suggestions (new or used) in the $1000-$4000 range that sound good at low volume (45-50db).  I listen to mostly jazz and classical music late at night while everyone else is sleeping so the volume is low.  My current speakers are Vandy 2CE sigs and they sound good at higher volume levels but I listen most critically, at low volume and hope to do better.  My amp is a Classe CT-2300 with a Classe CP-800 preamp. I have a larger room 20ft X 20ft but seldom listen to music loud. Monitor of floor standing is fine.  

I understand the limitation of human hearing (Fletcher-Munson Curve) and also an appreciation of the synergy of speaker design, speaker placement and room effects.  Anyone out there have a speaker they like at low volume?

Thank you in advance.

128x1282tuby
Any LS3/5A type of speaker should sound good at low level listening. SPENDOR, Harbeth, Stirling, Falcon, etc., etc.!
You could go with an integrated with a nice loudness control, like some of the current Yamaha offerings, if you want to keep your speakers, otherwise I find that some of the Dynaudios fit this profile.
Quad, Tannoy and Ref 3a Decapo, all have great low level resolution. I’m sure there are others examples outside my experience but something to keep in mind in considering your options, the fewer obstructions in the signal path the more articulate and clear the presentation particularly at lower levels.
I heard Zus playing at Music Direct at low volume and I was blown away. Never heard speakers so alive, detailed and dynamic at such a low volume.
I want to thank all who replied,  I will search the threads and see what makes sense to me. 

Initial thoughts - No headphones, yes to high sensitivity, maybe a sub?

I have been a stereo listener and enthusiast for many, many years and feel that there are a great many audiophiles out there who do listen al lower volumes. (I no longer wish to hear "Stairway to Heaven" at 100 db.) I hope that speaker companies might start to look at designing speakers for low volume listening. 

It is 9:30 pm and I currently an listening to the European Jazz Trio (Sonata) at 52db -  wonderful.