AUDIO SCIENCE REVIEW and $50 to spend.........

i found this website....

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?reviews/

looks like the guy who does the reviews plays with a pink panther figurine all the time... its a okay movie...but i dont like it too much. the reviews are so hard to figure out. i am lost for words and not totally understanding what i am reading. basically it seems like he does not like most of the audio products.

can i get AMAZING sound quality for only $50 ? my bank told me i cant make any withdrawals...my wife took control. now she is not talking to me. and she locked my bedroom drawer with a little more cash. but i have $50 so i can buy something online for my JVC earbuds...i have the JVC Gumy PLUS. the sound quality is premium but i want more. i am thinking of a DIVORCE. if my wife is not going to CHANGE!!

can someone help me find a good value audio product. i need some help. also the audio store told me "do not return" i dont know what is wrong with them. i said they were not very helpful. then the MANAGER said how can I HELP YOU?? i said...i have a team of audiophiles already helping me...you guys...

please help. thank you.i am so greatful.

128x128digitalviper

Showing 1 response by p05129

ASR is terrible. I liked it when ASR tried to get back at Danny from GR Research, totally fubar’d that. That’s how bad asr is. ASR has tried to bad mouth other brands that I personally like/own that are highly rated from other reviewers.

As for not hearing a difference in cables, you either don’t have a revealing system or you just can’t hear this kind of differences. I’ll bet I have heard a difference in almost 99% of the time that I have done cable shoot outs/Evals at home. I have even heard differences at ces/rmaf shows and at dealers. I’m also not saying that the difference you hear is better or worse. For example, I prefer the cables I use over Nordost Valhalla and they are 1/2 the price, but I do hear a difference.