Audio Research Tube Amp Question

(This may be the most esoteric question on here but you all have been very helpful in the past so it's worth a shot.) I have a pair of Audio Research M100's that have 7044 tubes in them presently. Has anyone every tried to substitute a 7119 in there in place of a 7044? Results? Thanks so much in advance.