Audio Research SD135 vs 100.2

Has anyone done a shootout between these two amps? I owned a 100.2 -- and I thought it was a fantastic amp -- but if memory serves me correctly the SD135 (which I also own) is noticeably better.

As good as it is, the 100.2 has some mid-bass bloom that the SD135 does not have. The SD135 also seems to have a bit more clarity. It just strikes me as odd that the SD135 gets absolutely no media exposure or any attention here.

It's possible that my memory fails me, but I don't think so. It's probably the old story about ARC getting no respect for its solid-state amps because it is, after all, known for its tube amps.
128x1289rw
I have had both amplifiers and found the SD135 considerably
smoother more natural sounding. Bass response has less boom.
I switched to solid state from ARC tube amps a few years ago (most notably the 100.2), I have been much happier with
the SD135. The 100.2 ran very hot, probably accounting for
it's harsher tone.

Retail on the SD135 is something like $4,995, but you certainly can get a better price than that. And it's just a superior amp -- worth the extra bucks, in my opinion. Regardless, it's good to see an ARC solid-state amp get some respect. The D400MKII was also a great amp, especially in its day.

I have no knowledge of their sonic attributes.I do know I have contacted sellers and everytime they are already sold as you say.Going price is 1900 for the 100.2,what is it for the SD135?
What, no comments from anyone? How about dealers? Is the long-in-the-tooth 100.2 really better than ARC's latest greatest? Am I the only one who has heard the SD135? I just find it amusing how any 100.2 advertised here is sold within an hour when the SD135, IMO, is clearly a better amp.