Audio Research Ref 6 SE

Hi , was told today that Audio Research Ref 6 SE is about to get released with first shipment scheduled by the end of December/ early January, if anyone has more information about specs please share , I emailed AR support waiting for response with details but they confirmed about Ref 6 SE release . I was about to purchase one so would be interested to see what got upgraded or how much will current Ref 6 will drop in price ..,
128x128datka3
01-06-2020 12:47pmNo thanks. I will wait for a Reference 45 SE MK III due out in a few years.
opus111 don’t you mean in a few months?  
The question I would like an answer to is; just who is designing the circuits and "improvements" now that Ward Fiebiger died in 2017? I suspect that McIntosh Group fka Fine Sounds SPA is simply playing "design by committee" with a group of far less talented and individual-visioned engineers who also assist with Wadia and McIntosh product development. The case work of the Ref 6 was the first hint of this and then came the obnoxious (in the eyes of the beholder) power meters of the 160 M and S products. So, is there a truly talented engineer dedicated to ARC products who is developing real advances in circuit design or not? If so, who is he or her? And btw, I am no EE but the basic circuit layout and components inside the Ref 6SE as shown on the website look identical to those of the Ref 6.  https://audioresearch.com/product/ref-6se/
fsonicsmith. I too was looking at the info and photo of the new Ref 6 se on the Arc website. If u enlarge the pic of the Ref 6 se u will notice that it is of a pic the Ref 6 and not a pic of the new Ref 6 se. 
It says Ref 6 on both front and back of unit pics. So in my opinion that is not a pic of the new Ref 6 se.