Audio repair in Houston Texas area?

I am looking for a good audio tech/repair in the Houston Texas area and have come across Bammel on Walters road, has anyone used them or can you refer me to someone you have used and would use again?
tooblue
@inna , well that settles it guys I have gotten inna involved my problems are solved, the obvious will never escape him.
Sorry to bump such and old thread but I was doing research to help repair a Fisher 400 V2 receiver. Is BammelTV the place go for vintage gear repairs? Are there any other repair people that in the Houston or Sugar Land areas that can help me get this Fisher restored? Thanks in advance.
Bammel TV is the last place I would go, follow the posting above for the # and address for Save On Sound, a little quirky but does good quality work at a reasonable price. Enjoy the music

I apologize for bumping this old thread again too but felt I just had to warn any newcomers.

I strongly agree that Bammel TV is the last place I would go. In fact it would not be the last place because I would NEVER take another piece of equipment to them again. Avoid this place like the plaque with your precious gear!

I have friends who have taken gear to Save on Sound and although they were satisfied with the work they were left in the dark about what work was actually done to fix their equipment. If I paid someone over $500.00 for an amp repair I would damn sure want to know what that bought me. Just to get bill and no explanation is not going to cut it for me. Just my two cents worth. 

pyramid audio repair in austin as well as tek specialty in buda tx are both highly qualified and excellent