Audio Magic's Eclipse

I'm certainly not going to convince any of you audiophools (nor am I trying ) to try an Audio Magic Power Conditioner if you've, haven't already. I have gone the way of the Stealth to the Matrix, and now, the Eclipse. The Eclipse, though pricey, does it all, and does it VERY BIG! Uses 2 power cords to isolate digital from analog. The unit itself (compared to the Stealth and Matrix--cheap looking, I know) has undergone a major cosmetic overhaul. You can get the whole nine from the Audio Magic website. This is not an entry level power conditioner. If you're not happy with your power conditioner, I very strongly suggest you give this baby a listen. (acutually, if you're not happy with your power conditioner, you don't have to go with the Eclipse. The Stealth will most likely do it for you, hands down.) I thought my Matrix was it, but the Eclipse's soundstage is so wide and deep that I still freak, when I hear how deep some instruments go behind the speakers. You've heard all the adjective stereo lingo before in these power conditioner reviews and such. I love this hobby; and while my ears may not be the best

I'm very secure about what I hear or don't hear. This baby delivers big. Expensive? Yep. And with good power cords, you're talking some serious $$. Worth it? To me, a big yes. For Audio Magic Matrix and Stealth owners the move to the Eclipse will by like going from a BMW 525 to the BMW 540i. Sorry for the corny comparison. Couldn't resist. peace, warren
128x128warrenh
Warren- Been busy dedoing my system with the TacT gear. I see you use an integrated amp. You should take a look at their M/S2150, they just lowered their pricing. Aloha, Dan
Hi Warren & thanks,
I've sampled Harmonic stuff, just doesn't do it for me, they are good without question, however I required something a little different.
The Eclipse is continuing to improve, and the depth of soundstage is just nuts!!, the leading edge attack is superb, but yet maintaining its trailing edge with complete integratity and total musical intergration.
If any of you guys run digital amps?, just running them off the high level digital outputs gives another level of grin factor. cheers Alfatone
Sorry those Harmonix don't do ya. I hope you were tying the Studio Masters. They're the deal. As far as your Eclipse? I know what you know. 'tis grand.....ain't it?
Yes Warren, they were studio masters, I lost PRaT and depth & detail by swopping to them, although gained that mid range warmth and slighly more fullness. To much loss and not enough gain for moi.
But Audio is so personal, one mans meat is anothers posion.
Do you isolate you Eclispe from external vibration? Alfatone