Audio Horizons fuses.... won’t buy them again...

I’ve bought 5 Audio Horizons Platinum fuses a couple of months ago, for my amps, speakers and DAC.
Three days ago, coincidentially, the 5A fuses on my mono amps (Rogue Apollos), blew at the same time on start up. Replaced them with the OEM fuses, and everything works again.
I have a very good electrical installation, with independent lines for each amp, a no surges or anything strange occurred. My speakers, Evolution Acoustics MM3s are always ON, and nothing happened to the fuses on them.
I emailed Joseph Chow inmediately and his response was to send the fuses back to him (at my cost, I live in Ecuador...), to repair them for $70/each, plus shipping.
I have paid $138 for each fuse in October, and no warranty?... what a shame!!!
Won’t buy these fuses again, NEVER!!!
128x128leog2015
I had a few of the Audio Horizons fuses and mine blew quite early too. 
I think its the liquid he puts inside.

ozzy
Huh? Are we still talking about the same fuse? I thought Audio Magic was the only one with liquid inside. You mean Audio Magic is not the only guy who drills teeny tiny holes in the fuses? Could I be wrong?
Hey Geoff check the op opening to the thread and the subsequent post by the op that it takes 30 days to ship to Equador, duh. Besides you miss the point which is hardly unusual for you. 
Huh? I know it takes 30 days to get there. But the clock doesn’t start ticking until it gets there. That’s the whole point. The customer thought the travel time was part of the trial period. He still exceeded the 30 day period. Get with the program.
I may have misspoken. It was the Audio Magic fuses that I tried that blew too early.
Only mistake I made this year....

ozzy