Audio Horizon Preamp

I've read glowing reviews from anonymous users about the audio horizon preamp. Unfortunately, we all know that some of these reviews may not even be real. Does anyone know if there are any audio publications that have tried this preamp. Surely, a preamp that's outperforming preamps at three times it's price should be drawing the attention of Stereophile and the like. Don't you think?
kensetsu

Showing 2 responses by rhanson739

I'd love to post a pic of my TP 2.0, but I'm out of the house on business right now and can't do it before the weekend.

Kensetsu, my first reply was more polite than I'm inclined at this point. What are you doing, looking to stir things up 'cause your day is boring? Your "skepticism" is not an attribute of living in NYC; it's an attribute of your personality. You don't have to try the preamp. If you're not thinking about an audition and are not looking to upgrade, then why would you be so concerned about this thread?

Why all the unbridled enthusiasm about A-H gear? In my opinion, it's just a tremendous unit and represents the best upgrade I've ever done. Plain and simple as that.

/Rob

I do not work for, nor do I represent Audio Horizons. I just like the TP 2.0
I just chimed in on the other thread, as a very happy, very satisfied A-H *customer*. Perhaps the reason that five or six people keep talking about Joseph's gear is that it is THAT good. Not only that, but Joseph and Victor are a real pleasure to deal with; very flexible, very informative.

Like Rx8man, it only took me two days to abandon my previous preamp and go with the TP 2.0n.

Kensetsu - Your post reminds me of a story. A local man was walking along the beach when a couple stopped to speak with him. They asked, "We're from out of town. How are the people here?" The man replied, "Well, how are the people where you come from?" The couple said, "They're really nice!" The man said, "I think you'll find people to be the same way around here."

Later, the man was stopped by another couple who asked how the local people were. "How are they where you come from?", asked the man. "Oh, they're a bunch of idiots, complete morons!" replied the couple. The man said, "Well, I think you'll find people to be the same way around here."

The point being, Kensetsu, that if you look for scams, deceipt, and lies behind every thread, that's exactly what you'll find, because that's your perspective. If, on the other hand, you have a little faith in what people here are writing, you might understand that we just plain love the Audio Horizons gear.

/Rob