Audio envy - dang!

I usually post on AG when I have an issue or concern, so I’m happy for once it’s to praise a new product, in this case Audio Envy’s IC. 

I use an ARC Classic 60 amp with a Herron 1A preamp. The AE cable went between these two.

I run an ARC Phono pre PH3se from my VPI prime as source.
My speakers are Thiel CS2.4’s

Out of the box a bit bright, But after a few hours that just went to strait up transparent - I mean freaking crystal clear. No tonal aberrations. Smooth, with no etched highs. Voices sound right, Natural. Soundstage opened up, as you might expect when things get clearer.

The best part was how inexpensive they were. They made my Cardas Clear Light interconnects I was using sound clouded by contrast. The Cardas was about x3 the cost of the AE’s.
BTW, this wasn’t “I think I hear differences”, this was “I’ll never use those Cardas in this system again, and where is my IPad, I need to order my next set!”

And that’s just what I did.
last_lemming
@docroasty

I appreciate the update. I know your predicament. I waited two full months for a Paul Hynes SR4T linear power supply to power my EtherREGEN - it arrived a week ago. It was worth the wait!
@pokey77 yeah man the waiting is a killer nowadays. had a bit of upside today; received a farad super 3 lps (my fourth one..) and their level 2 silver dc cable. My goodness the silver dc cable is such an audible improvement over the Gotham cable I got from Ghent Audio! I have two silver signature dc cables from audiosensibility otw as well and can't wait to see what those will bring to the table. 
@docroasty

Will be interested to hear about your audiosensibility dc cables. I purchased the silver dc cable from Paul Hynes but have no experience with any other dc cables. You can IM me so we don't go off topic on this Audio Envy thread.

I do plan to buy a couple of AE power cords soon.