Audio Connection/Johnny Rutan

Hello all, I just wanted to say a few words about my experience with Mr. Rutan over the weekend. I have read numerous threads on how helpful he is and what a nice guy he is. I want to take this opportunity to confirm everything is TRUE to the highest order. I spent most of Saturday afternoon on the phone with Mr. Rutan with him helping me trouble shoot a problem with an Aesthetix pre-amp I purchased used from an individual, he had no stake in the deal. He very patiently walked me many scenarios to find the problem, which he did. I would have never figured it out on my own and am deeply grateful for his help and guidance. He is without a doubt one of the best in the biz. Sincerely Allen Sill  Wichita, Kansas.

mizike
Absolutely one of the nicest guys in the audio business, knowledgeable in all things audio. A fun time always whether speaking on phone or in person. When I look back at all the great guys I met in the audio biz, John is at the top.
Counting the days until they open again...want another listen to the Belles Aria for my ProAc Response D2s...
Greetings, Thanks for comments  I try to answer the phones all along and now Ok for Verona curbside pick up appointments. goethe58 have an extra Belles Aria Loaner if you want an in-home listen just ring and will make it happen. A while back I think you needed CD storage maybe now available in Paramus NJ
  Best, JohnnyR
https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/gnedby-shelf-unit-birch-veneer-90277145/
@audioconnection ,
It's too bad Ikea stopped making their old CD storage unit. It had a drawer that tilted out. I have a back room full of CD's and it looks pretty cool.
You'll see it when I get the Sub 3's. If I can get some energy, I'll post a pic.
I use those Gnedby cabinets, as well in my living room. They had a different name when I bought them. And, they came in black.
Bob
There's no need to add to the accolades for John, but maybe add a new view:  John is very good at getting you the best sound quality for your money.  His product lines, to me, are long on value and sound quality and short on bling.  His very extensive knowledge of high end audio enables him to know what works best with what, and make cost effective recommendations based on that knowledge.  I've built a superb system (sorry...) over nearly 20 years working with John and buying his products.  Boy does it sound great!
Jim Heckman