Audio advisor and Constellation amplifiers

Hi,  has anyone seen the latest audio advisor? , they have been selling some krell products,  now Constellation, I have always liked and enjoyed business with audio advisor over the last 20 years,  I'm impressed they are getting some good equipment,  what's your thoughts? 
128x128audiolabyrinth

Showing 1 response by reynolds853

I got a Bryston AVR20 isolation transformer for my system from Audio Advisor and working with them over the phone was great.  The guy with whom I talked was very familiar with the product and quite helpful.  Since the AVR20 was not a stock item for them he needed to call Bryston to check on the price, which he did and called me back when he said he would.

On the other hand, during my decision-making process I had also called Music Direct to ask about the Torus AVR20.  The guy there could not answer a question I had - and I don't even remember what my question was, but what I do remember is that he said he would ask someone else and call me back, which he never did.

My experience between the two was that with the former I had the impression that I was talking with someone who knew audio and wanted my business, but no so much on either count with the latter.