Audience AU24, are they good?

Hi,
I almost have my system complete, just need a pair of good and affordable speaker cables. My system (budget system):
Jadis JD-3 CD
AudioNote DAC2 (old version)
Sonic Frontier SFL-2 (upgraded some tubes using Siemens & amperex)
Krell KSA-250 (i know it's a very old amp, but no $ yet)
Dunlavy Aletha
Cardas Golden Ref ICs
Cardas Quadlink speaker cables (this may be the weakest link in the system).

So, my wife plan to visit to Singapore, and here is my opportunity to get a pair of good speaker cables (I live in Indonesia, hard to get use stuffs here). Thus, I won't be able to audition whatever I will decide to buy.... I got some offer of:
Audience AU24, Nordost Red Dawn Rev II, Audioquest (forgot the model), and some other. But from all, the Audiences seem quite affordable, about US$525 (single wire, spade ends). The question: how good are they compare to Red Dawn, etc or even my old quadlink? I mostly listen to some pop and light jazz music.

Thanks in advance..
Regards,
Adinata
atjandra888

Showing 2 responses by atjandra888

Thanks so much for all the inputs, I really appreciate it. Once again, thanks so much.
I really could not wait to try them out!!
Hi Stanhifi,
I just realized you compare AU24 with THE Valhalla...mmm..is it one of the best reference speaker cables of most audiophilers...wow. If the AU24 is that good, it's one of the most worth-it-to-buy cables then.

To Mikesinger,
I will upgrade the power Chords later when I am ready... I think there are a lot of option to start an upgrade; the old Krell KSA250, SFL-2, or AudioNote DAC2.

To Desmondjim,
I hope teh AU24 will do the same in my system. Can't imagine such a thin cable can make that much diffrences.

To Art, Jayctoy, the kid, and Eddykale
Thanks so much for the inputs.