Slowhand- Sounds like an expensive "upgrade". Have you thought about selling your unit and then buying the new version instead? The cost difference can't be that much and it might have a higher resale value as a "new model", not an upgrade. Just a thought. As a side point, many years ago I sent my modulus in for an upgrade (2B to 2C) and was extremely unhappy with the three month wait and constant excuses when I was told to expect a three week turn around. If you do decide on the upgrade path, try to get every assurance before you send it in that it will be completed and returned by an acceptable date. I hope that they have improved their response time. (I was so displeased, I sold the unit as soon as it got back without even taking it out of the box and have not owned another piece of AI gear since then). Goodluck with your pre-amp endeavors.
5 responses Add your response