Attn. Gryphon Owners

A fellow Audiogoner pointed me to the Gryphon line of products. I was going to purchase Mark Levinson(ML) 33H power amp to mach with my ML No.32 reference preamp but this friend (now) told me to look into the Gryphon. So I did and I end up buying their top of the line preamp the Sonata Allegro along with a pair of Antileon Solo monos. I yet to receive them but I can't wait. I wanted to hear from the owners of such gear and know their experince.
thanks
myoussif
Anthony, that is not fair, you're teasing me now. you're the dealer for Gryphon but your system is all ML. I take it you like the ML better, or you owned the ML gear before you became a Gryphon dealer? ok may be a comparison between the sonic signature of both of them would be in order. your thoughts are much appreciated.
mohamed
Myoussif:
I am the owner of sonata allegro and antileon signature.
The search is over when I paired them with my Wilson system7.
Well, I finally got them and at first I was not impressed, but after a while things started to get better. I think they will conteniue to improve. Amps for sure need at least one half hour to worm up and start to operate the way they should. I am still playing with the placments and cables but I think that my seartch is over. I am now selling my Mark Levinson No.32 preamp.