Atmasphere mp1 mk3.3 with phono

Looking for feedback on any members who did do the upgrades on this preamp.  Looking to improve the Phono stage and linestage, whether an upgrade on resistors would be the best for this preamp.   
128x128zipost
The problem lies not with the 12AT7 tubes it lies with the Atma-sphere and its gain. When you have old stock 12AT7s that will work with 99 out of 100 preamps with the single odd guy being the Atma-sphere...guess what is to blame? I have nothing but the highest respect for Ralph and Atma-sphere but I think that blaming old stock tubes is nonsense and noise at least with the older MP-1s was a real problem.

Now it makes sense that when Ralph designed this piece he would use new production tubes not old stock and I think this is likely the case. 
@audition__audio ,
Interesting comment.
Can you provide an explanation  to explain the reason why Atma amps are improperly designed?
Are you a tube amp designer? 
B
too many tubes on the phono section (10 tubes total ), no way it can handle .20v low mc, even when the manufacture claims that it has a total of 78db gain,  both chassis are the flimsiest designs, the power supply parts are from surplus ( not a single caps & resistors that are quality built in the power supply section). the silks screen letters would fade after many use.  That in all equal to very noisy preamp! 
Oh boy! I didnt say they were improperly designed I simply said that they have very high gain. Also I was addressing the preamp not the amps. I have a pair of MA-1 amps on order as I write this so obviously I dont have a problem with Ralph's products I just think he is taking the easy way out with this explanation. Of course if you dont own the MP1 or havent heard it you really should probably take the 5th.

Post removed