ATC SCM7 vs SCM11 ? Which one would you choose?

Hello. I'm new to ATC speakers sound but I have read many reviews about both speakers praising them for their great sound. I own a pair of KEF LS50 but even though I find they sound fantastic, I would like to go the extra mile and upgrade them to something better. I've read that the ATCs can handle more musical genres than the LS50s and that's important for me because I don't listen to audiophile recordings all the time but also 80s and 90s pop and rock that aren't known for having good recordings and you can find really bad recordings.

I know the SCM19 it's supposed to be the best of the entry level line but I wouldn't like to try the ATC sound paying $4,000 so my options are the SCM7 and the SCM11. If I really like the sound then in a near future I could upgrade to the SCM19 and use the other speakers in another room or sell them, BUT, in the meantime, do you think there is a great sonic difference between the 7 and the 11? The difference in price is $500.

The frequency response of the 7 is 60-22 and the 11 is 56-22 but specs sometimes doesn't mean that much in practical terms. Would the SCM7 gave me a much lesser experience than the SCM11?

Thank you very much for all your insight, best regards,
insoc
What @helomech suggests. Or, if you stick to the home audio line, the 11s.
ATC SCM11's sound warmer than almost any other speaker in the consumer line.  They are very balanced and don't feel bass shy or overly analytical.  They are the easiest of the Entry line to drive as well and are ATC's best selling home audio speaker.  

The SCM 7's are a modern evolution of the original British hi fi super small extremely hi fidelity speakers along the lines of the BBC monitor.  Billy Woodman, ATC transducer designer and founder, worked for Goodmans Loudspeaker back in the day when the BBC project was first begun (using parts supplied by KEF such as drivers and crossover).  Goodman's was one of the original two licensees with a  one year agreement.  Goodmans did not resign with the BBC and went on to build the Mini-Max, a very high fidelity 5 inch 2 way.  The SCM7 driver is along those lines with a huge motor and very low distortion.   So it's a remarkable speaker, but the SCM11 with its additional bass appeals to a wider audience.

Brad
Lone Mountain AUdio
ATC USA      
Wow, it's great to have a direct interaction with the official distributors of ATC in USA. Thank you very much for your response! Actually I just bought a pair of SCM7 from a seller in USA AUDIO MART. That seems to be the only way to experience first hand the ATC sound as of now without buying the much expensive SCM19 or going to the PRO alternatives. No one seems to be selling the SCM7 or the SCM11 brand new as they are back ordered or non available. I paid "only" $1,000.oo for the SCM7 as they are slightly used and my strategy is hopefully to use the SCM7 as the "entry drug" of ATC speakers and then maybe bought a pair of SCM19 or higher in the line with a SCM40.2A. It just depends of how much I'd like the SCM7s. I've read a professional comparison/review between several speakers including the SCM7 and the LS50 an even as the LS50 were highly awarded the SCM7 won the contest.

I love my KEF LS50 speakers but I'm really eager to try the much recommended ATC sound. I think I will be ok with power requirements because my amp is a NAD Master M22 V.2 that provides 300 wpc at 8ohm. 

Best regards from Costa Rica! Believe it or not, some other audio enthusiasts here know about the ATC but we know it's an impossible dream (mostly a non viable business) to have a direct distributor here.

I'm currently using the ATC ACM 11 in a 11.5 X 12 room to great effect. I would recommend the 11s over the 7 for your room.