ASSEMBLED IN CHINA

HOW CAN A US BASED COMPANY, MAKE THE INTERNALS, ELECTRONICS PARTS, WOOFERS, TWEETERS, MIDRANGES, CABINETS ETC. ETC. AND THEN SHIP ALL TO CHINA, AND THEN SHIP BACK TO THE GOOD OLD US, AND, THEN TEST AND I GUESS DO SOME KIND  OF QUALITY CONTROL, PACKAGE AND SELL THEM. YOU HAVE OCEAN FREIGHT, AIR FREIGHT, GROUND FREIGHT, ETC.

THE POINT I AM TRYING TO MAKE IS THAT THIS COUNTRY IS IN DEEP TROUBLE, WE COULD DO THE WHOLE PROCESS HERE AND PUT PEOPLE TO WORK VS PAYING CHEAP LABOR OVERSEAS. THERE IS STILL A LOT OF COST INCURRED EVEN WHEN THEY DO THIS.

ncum001

Showing 1 response by ncum001

I posted this due to bought a pair of ge triton 1's, they are absolutely stunning for their sound, not the greatest looks though, and I understand why sandy g. kept the cost low, I was so excited when I purchased them, and  was disappointed when on the boxes were assembled in china, oh well I guess this is  the world we live in, I am not disappointed in anyway with them, had them for 6 weeks now, and they are getting better and better. 1 question I have, back when I started buying stereo, early 70's, I remember there was a article in the absolute sound that said to cap off all your unused rca plugs, is this still necessary? thanks for your replys