Asking suggestion for $15,000 audio system for classical music

Hello,
I am a new here. I am going to spend $15,000-20,000 to build an audio system for classical music only. Could anyone give me a list which you think is the best for this budget (including turntable, CD player, amplifier, speakers,  sub-woofer and cables)?
Thanks.
classicalguy

Showing 1 response by edcyn

I'm a classical-oriented guy who plays, among other instruments, violin & acoustic piano.  I go to my share of classical concerts.  Tone quality and imaging are what I crave.  Slam isn't my top priority and I really don't care that my system wusses out beneath about 30hz.  I only hit 90 decibels on the stereo once every blue moon. What drives me nuts and what I try to minimize are edgy vocals, strident strings and boomy bass.

Anyway, I'm truly loving my current system...all btw carefully positioned in a fairly modest-sized room.  The components are...mentioned in reverse order to properly denigrate my addiction to audiophilia...  Nola Boxer speakers.  PrimaLuna Prologue One 30 watt tube integrated amp.  A Mytek Brooklyn Bridge that is usually streaming Qobuz & Primephonic.  An older Sony CD/SACD player (I use the Mytek to stream the CDs).  An older SOTA turntable with Alphason arm and Lyra Delos cartridge piped through an elderly but still game Moon LP3 phono stage.  A variety of interconnects from companies that include Cardas and Straighwire. Acoustic Zen Satori speaker cables.  An old Paradigm subwoofer.