Art Dudley Calls B.S. but without naming names - PLEASE DO!

Hey all,

As someone who hasn't been reading the audiophile press for all that long, I stumbled upon this article that I'm sure it lit up these airwaves when it was first published: https://www.stereophile.com/content/skin-deep

It's a great article and one that any knowledgeable person would most likely agree with, but hey, spending your own hard-earned (or inherited) money is a right and a privilege.  Art does call out some brands that he perceives to give great value:  AMVR, VPL, Conrad-Johnson, DeVore and Harbeth and Kimber and Peachtree and Quicksilver and Rega and Rogue and Spendor and Wavelength.  Shouldn't NAD be on this list?  

But what he doesn't do and I think is warranted, is name the companies that are most egregious in selling high-end products where the performance is far below the cost.  

I, for one, would love to see a list of those manufacturers from the people who read this forum.  You can group them by what they manufacture or just put them in order as you see fit.  I think it would be most helpful in calling b.s. but with "added-value", which is what this whole article was all about.  Right?

128x128lgoler
 THE BIG QUESTION: Were the moon landings a hoax? Although I'm feeling I would not be comfortable truthwise with an answer from YOU.Still waiting on proof you ever were really a NASA engineer.
Please don't feed the trolls. They can become habituated to humans. Its best if they are left to their normal diet of goats.
You claim you won the "office pool" and a paper airplane contest.When cornered that's the kind of answer I expected.You can't really come on here and say you were a NASA scientist in print, because you make it seem like you are a scientist with great experience at NASA (have you ever even been in the building? )and what audio business if any, that you do have is based on this fictional or non fictional background.Its not like you are a non controversial figure.You have been called the greatest charlatan of audio in many media posts,forums etc which has undoubtedly held your business down.For the life of me I cannot imagine anyone doing everything they can to at least show credentials.Bashing me,an innocent tweaker and my intelligence you may think is impressive to people on here but maybe only the mean spirited.I Q's are something that can be Proven.I could sue you.I can't imagine a real rocket scientist with your insensitivity and cruelty.Are you a 100% hoax.Everything looks like it.I am around intelligent people and know how they act.

@supertweak He could have been the janitor and suffers from associated illusions of grandeur.
Re: CLEARTHINK & GEOFFKAIT.You must be helping your awful friend Geoffkait but with how tricky he is, this might even be Geoffkait himself using alias and multiple usernames on here. In fact that's what I think is more likely.My My...you must be a real expert on intelligence evaluation. Maturity too. How impressive.The real notable experts on intellect tell us that intelligence evaluation is very tricky and deceiving and intelligence itself has so many aspects. It's hard for the experts, but so easy for yourself huh?.There's an old saying that anyone who thinks they know it all is either a genius or an a * *.  Wording your text to accuse someone of being in "the third grade" does not lessen the quality of that person's neurons one iota...Calling me an American is to trick people on here to think you are a foreigner. Nice try Geoffkait.You think you are smart but you are transparent instead. Even a third grader can figure that one out.When something stinks and sounds like its full of tricks on here, why does it seem to be ultimately tied in with Geoffkait, which is what you are despicably known for.Your products did not make it in the marketplace. It couldn't have happened to a "worse" guy. Maybe your mother needed to love you more.The word Sociopath mean anything to you? Why don't you give people a break.You are already well into your geriatric years.I have never met anyone as old as you with zero maturity.Perhaps when you leave us, your head should be frozen for study by future generations like Ted Williams the baseball player, like I read in a science magazine.If our technology is sufficiently advanced in the year 3,000, to bring you both back, maybe his head will say "I hit .400, and maybe yours will say "I ripped people.".