Are VTL Renaissance 80's convertible to triode?

I recently acquired a pair of these monoblocks, and have tried to find out if conversion to triode operation is possible. The company has been most unhelpful, no replies to my four or five emails, one telephone conversation with a quite hostile lady. So I'm turning to the Audiogon ommunity. If the answer is Yes, I'd love to know how it's done. As with a Dynaco amp, for example? Just remove a transformer wire to an output tube pin and add a resistor from another pin to that one? Thanks in advance for any answer or help anyone can offer.
I apologize to everyone for posting the same question again--I'd forgotten that I'd already done it. sorry!