Are there any tube amps that don't give off any---

HEAT!! 
I have a very small dedicated listening room, and so I was wondering IF there are any tube amps..I guess hybrid or all tube ( although more all tube)- that simply give off NO heat or very very little heat after full warm up. Since the climate seems to be getting hotter, it would be nice to have the benefits of a tube amp with no heat whatsoever. ( is this even possible?). 
Running AC isn't my preferred way of listening in a small room, so this question is now on my mind. I do not want to consider Class D solid state amps...as I know they are an option from a heat perspective...but just tubes.
128x128daveyf
if your looking for tub sound with minimal amount of heat, I’d look at a hybrid amp like the one Lector puts out. They’re made in Italy and sound as good as any full fledge tube amps. I run this amp all summer long and switch to AudioValve Baldur during the winter. The Baldur’s have 10 tubes per side and sound incredible. I highly recommend the lector’s for your room setup 
YES! Rogue Audio Sphinx. Hybrid. Tube Pre, Class D output.Sounds lovely. Runs cool.I got mine in early September, this year. It is now my primary unit.My room is small, 10' x 15' and I live in Tucson Arizona and temp here have run 100 degrees plus all through September.
Sound quality is a big improvement over other pure class D's I've had and frankly, better than other Class AB's I've had.Never had a pure Class A - all tube. Way too hot for AZ in my opinion.
How lucky you are that you can listen to any music from even a solid state system on warm days without having to turn on the air conditioning. I'd like to move to the North Pole at this point just so I can listen to music from June to October without concern. As soon as the air conditioner goes on the music goes off.
Linear Tube Audio makes an excellent sounding amp that runs cool.  Tube life is said to be 20 years or more.
Also Carver has its Crimson 275 that runs its tubes at about 1/3 the current of other amps.  You can actually put your hand on the power tubes without getting burned.  
@atmasphere  Punching holes in walls or floors is not an option. My dedicated room is a stand alone structure on a concrete slab. No basement.