Are there any tube amps that don't give off any---

HEAT!! 
I have a very small dedicated listening room, and so I was wondering IF there are any tube amps..I guess hybrid or all tube ( although more all tube)- that simply give off NO heat or very very little heat after full warm up. Since the climate seems to be getting hotter, it would be nice to have the benefits of a tube amp with no heat whatsoever. ( is this even possible?). 
Running AC isn't my preferred way of listening in a small room, so this question is now on my mind. I do not want to consider Class D solid state amps...as I know they are an option from a heat perspective...but just tubes.
128x128daveyf
Your body temp is typically 98.6 F. That’s equivalent to a pretty darn hot summer’s day. What’s the answer? Additionallly, humans, cows, squirrels, goats, chipmunks, wolves, fox, dogs, cats zebras, elephants all have flatulence....., Getting back to original question, no....
Benchmark AHB2 class A/B power amp (2x200W@4ohm) runs very cool (SMPS, modulated power supply rails).  It was designed to sound neutral/accurate, so perhaps you can use tube pre, if you like warm sound.

https://benchmarkmedia.com/products/benchmark-ahb2-power-amplifier?variant=585555021
Musical Fidelity has amplifiers with Nu-Vista tubes. From what I understand they were being developed as a new tube technology but was shelved due to the invention of the transistor. 
I mention these because they look nothing like a traditional tube so do they produce the same heat or any?
Does anyone have knowledge of these tubes they could share?