Are There Any Risks to Your Stylus From Using Magic Eraser

I guess I'm late to the magic eraser discovery.

I read a blog about sibilance, and it was suggested that cleaning your stylus with magic eraser, cleans so well that sibilance issues can be greatly minimized.......assuming all other factors have been optimized (SRA etc.).
However, someone mentioned that the magic eraser fibers grabbed onto the cantilever and damaged their cartridge.

I clean all my LP's before playing and use a Zerostat. It cleans the stylus "OK" but "if" the magic eraser is safe and provides better stylus cleaning, I would really like to try it.

128x128labpro
Post removed 
I use Furutech SK3 brush after each play and Lyra SPT only sometimes and my cartridges last for years.
Noromance, that is all marketing crap like "jitter"  All that stuff just causes tracking distortion which is not sibilance. Sibilance can occur with any program source including all digital sources and it has to do with our ears sensitivity in that frequency band. I can erase it immediately with a 3 dB notch filter centered on 3000 Hz. If you had the ability to digitally modify the frequency response of your system at will you would know this to be true. I have that ability and can demonstrate this to anyone in a heart beat. Also I am not trying to sell anything to anybody and because I no longer work in the industry I do not have to be politically correct. I revel in being politically incorrect. Soundsmith unfortunately persists in perpetrating a lot of mythology which is probably the major reason I don't have one of their cartridges.