Are There Any Risks to Your Stylus From Using Magic Eraser

I guess I'm late to the magic eraser discovery.

I read a blog about sibilance, and it was suggested that cleaning your stylus with magic eraser, cleans so well that sibilance issues can be greatly minimized.......assuming all other factors have been optimized (SRA etc.).
However, someone mentioned that the magic eraser fibers grabbed onto the cantilever and damaged their cartridge.

I clean all my LP's before playing and use a Zerostat. It cleans the stylus "OK" but "if" the magic eraser is safe and provides better stylus cleaning, I would really like to try it.

128x128labpro
I'm conservative like EBM.

If I ruin my EMT S75 cartridge, it will not be a good day.

I'm going to try it anyway.
If the virus is going to get us, I'll might as well go out listening to some great sounding LP's.

Lol I’ve used it on my Koetsus over 3 years no problem. I don’t just dip and lift either. I dip into a corner of a cut wedge and carefully rotate back and forth a bit to “scrub”. Sometimes I even add a drop of water. Yes, even on my Blue Lace Diamond. Don’t forget to brush (long bristle brush) up and down the cantilever and front yoke too to keep your cartridge from getting a beard. Maybe a bit bold, but audiophiles are way too timid about cleaning the things properly, and even then every month there’s a sob story post about the house cleaner killing it anyways!
First of all, sibilance is due to boosted frequency's between 2500 and 4000Hz. Instruments like female voices and violins have a lot of output here. Cutting those frequency's just 2 or 3 dB smooths things out beautifully.
A dirty stylus when it gets bad enough causes miss tracking. 
Any stylus cleaning method can damage the stylus if used aggressively. Most methods just remove the lint. If there is any "gunk" on there it will require a solvent. 
A Zerostat does not work. It is an unfortunate waste of money. Yes it will temporarily remove static but as soon as you put that stylus down in the groove you generate thousands of volts in just a few minutes. Then if you are not using a dust cover the record attracts dust like a magnet and you wind up with a filthy stylus.  You have to discharge the record while it is playing using a conductive sweep arm which also removes any incidental dust. Use a dust cover also and you will hardly ever have to clean your stylus.