Are the new Ohm Walsh speakers Audiophile quality?

Considering buying the Ohm Walsh 2000 Tall but very few reviews has me questioning there quality. Any thoughts?
sixsigmaguy
I bought the speakers first and then a Yamaha RX receiver (105wpc) and a Yamaha 5 disc cd player.  No turntable. I spent most of my budget on the speakers and I'm glad I did. Even with modest equipment the OHMS really sing, and I have no urge to upgrade as of yet.  Everything sounds great  The OHMS really surpassed my expectations

yamaha 
Thanks JF. I’m going to set them up as my office system with “decent” power and don’t need to break the bank - entirely. 
Well rebuilt Ohm Fs are the bomb. Perhaps 25 years too early for any power amp of the day to drive, sure would like a second chance at that. Always was like walking on eggshells/rice paper. 
I’d caution against assuming the new Ohm’s are like the originals. The originals had true time and phase coherent bending wave Walsh drivers without electronic cross-overs and had circular dispersion. The originals were also less efficient and less durable. As they aged the sound could change.
The new ones don’t have Walsh drivers, are not time and phase coherent or have circular dispersion, add electronic cross-overs, are more efficient, more durable and more consistent over time.
From the Ohm website...

“The Ohm CLS Driver is a vertical line source that combines inherently perfect time and phase alignment and uniform polar frequency response”.

https://ohmspeaker.com/technology/#coherent-line-source-driver

As for the sound and quality... plenty of positive reviews about the sound...but the veneer application may not always be a 10.