Are Pass Labs amps probably the best ever you can buy ?

I have about 15k to spend on an amp/preamp/integrated amp.

I mostly listen to smooth jazz like Dave Koz, Rippingtons, Brian Culbertson etc.... and loud.

I have yet to hear any amp that comes close to Pass Labs.

Your experiences pls ?
128x128cakyol
I heard Cary SET's at a show and the sound was anemic. Little speakers
naturally.  I heard a demo at an audio meeting of a small-scale tube amp company (SET's) on a Livingston Taylor LP. They sounded very good, maybe a tad loose in the bass. It was very nice but I still like Rowland, Levinson, etc. VTL makes great amps but they are not SET's. Some accuse them of sounding like SS! I can only vouch for Pass Aleph amps
since I have heard what they can do in person. You can hear in a few minutes the "warmth" to the presentation. It's unmistakable, but you may not personally like them, which is fine. But you can fry an egg (well almost) on the surface.
Post removed 
@googoogjob32 and @exron, I have the BHK Pre, it is fantastic, which is why the BHK Signature 300 is on my short list.   But I love the fact that the x260.8 delivers the first ~30 watts of power in full class A.   This doesn't mean it will out perform a BHK mono in my system.   I'm thinking there could be a v. nice definitely synergy with the BHK monos and pre.
Due to the influence if the "me too" movement, I can't support a product line named T&A.