Are Martin Logan’s what they used to be?

I had a pair of Vista’s that sounded very good, amazing actually with vocals but they were always in need of maintenance. Replaced panels... both woofers... ML admitted the 8’s were an issue. 

I have AA 10t’s now and miss the Logan staging etc. I am in no way disappointed with the AA’s but just wondering about the new ML lineup. 

Opinions and facts are welcome.
128x128captbeaver
They're not what they used to be if you mean do they have a lot of problems.  They have a 5 year warranty if purchased new, so the company stands behind them.

They also sound very good.  If you liked the sound of your older MLs, you'll like the newer ones.
They’re still bad with rock music and lack the coherence of better traditional cone and dome speakers.
I have the ESL11A’s and love them for me the staging is awesome rock,jazz,classical,folk,bluegrass all sound great. I’m only using a Linn Malik DSM to drive them
I have the ESL11A’s and love them for me the staging is awesome
Yeah!! pvmike, brace the top of the esl panel to the back of the bass box so it becomes rigid and doesn’t move back and forward, then come back and tell me just how much better the sound staging and imaging becomes.

Cheers George
Have your cake and eat it too. Sanders Model 10. There is no modern ML speaker that can keep up with these. Sanders designed the ML curved panel before he left to start his own company. www.sanderssoundsystems.com  He is a fascinating guy. Very opinionated and usually right. The model 10 is the best hybrid electrostatic I have ever heard. The next step up would be a Soundlabs speaker.