Are manufacturers having discussions removed from Audiogon if they turn negative?

I have mostly been taking part of this forum occasionally, and from a distance if you will.  I have to admit I don't really know the kind of things that can go on, disputes or disagreements that can occur.  I have occasionally done searches in this forum using the search function to only come upon a thread that has been removed, oddly enough.

I have seen some discussions, and taken part in some others that become somewhat of a debate on certain brands, and they have become critical in some instances.  Usually fans of the brand in question rush to the defence, and from what I've seen, a healthy discourse occurs, with back and forth and occasional posts removed.  I'm thinking of smaller internet direct manufacturers such as your Emotivas, Schiit Audio, Ascend Acoustics and the like.

What I'm wondering is, have such companies had negative discussions stopped or removed?  Has anyone been part of similar discussions in which moderators suddenly step in and either lock or completely remove a discussion?

213runnin
elizabeth
To mention/ YES there ARE posts being deleted and LEAVE NO EVIDENCE ...
I haven't noticed this, but have no reason to doubt you. It seems very odd, and not a good practice on A-gon's part.
Post removed 
A few years ago an amp builder, speaker and electronics builder sold me some gear. We had a dispute about how he shipped it. He literally got on here and told a lie concerning the transaction. I called him on it and the whole thread mysteriously disappeared.

I talked to some of my industry insider friends and they told me strait up manufacturers can “PAY”for protection. So when you see some of these companies with grade-A 100% transaction ratings take it with a grain of salt. They removed my rating of less than satisfied with the pxx company. I was told about this practice from multiple people in the industry (no, I will not out my buddies) and it’s been an industry secret for years.

Some of these manufacturers deserve there excellent ratings and I’m hoping it’s more than not, but with some of them it is a curated score.
Post removed