Are Jelco SA-750D and SA-750E swappable?

I see that the only difference between these two arms are their effective lengths (229mm vs 255mm).
Can one be swapped with another without changing adjustment?
thx

128x128ihcho
If your using armboards and the armboard is able to be swapped in and out in the EXACT same location than you can swap tonearms with the armboards and preserve your setup adjustments.
Tonearms with different spindle to pivot differences will not mount in the same precise location as has been pointed out. You will need a different armboard for each tonearm.
I designed a system that is precision machined out of aluminum, the main armboard is 3/4" thick aluminum plate that takes armboard inserts made from 1/4" aluminum plate that locate very precisely. I can swap tonearms complete with cartridges and preserve the setup.

BillWojo
I have a 10-in Jelco 750 EB. When I replaced my previous sumiko 9-in tone arm, I had to turn my arm board 180 and drill a new hole for the tonearm.
Many thanks.
I have a plinth that has a hole drilled for 9" arm and I was wondering whether I could fit 750EB, but I guess not without drilling another hole.
Good to know that 10" arm is not uncommon. 
I own a 9, 10.5 and a 12" from Jelco.. The 10.5, won’t fit on a Thoren 121 or 124. The bottom extend right in the middle of the edge of the chassis.

It won’t fit on the inside, and not long enough to anchor outside.
You have to anchor it to the plinth or in a separate pod...

Good arms though.
If you've never drilled an armboard hole before, it can be a daunting experience. But it's pretty easy once you get the measurements all correct. Let me know if you would want help