Are cables really worth their high price because of their geometry?

They’re some pricey cables that have claim to fame because of the high tech geometry used in their cables.
Many of these cables have patents on specific geometry patterns used in their cables and use this as a reason their cables sound so good. For that reason, many say the reason their cables cost so much is they’re so complex . The man hours to make a pr results in their high price. That maybe true for some cables, but I’ve seen very pricey cables using the same geometry reason that look like a thin piece of wire rapped in outer jacket no thicker than a pencil. So,Is all this geometry just another way to justify their cost or is it true science that we are paying in the end?
hiendmmoe
Twisted wire will help guard against interference. I've never tried these but they look pretty well made and offer to measure the LCR for you at a reasonable price. 

https://sites.google.com/view/pine-tree-audio/speaker/speaker-cables/visceral
Speedbump,

Yes I may be madman today, but when I checked just now agon currently shows 1064 cable listings more than any other category of "hardware".

The geometry of a cable is a big determining factor in how a cable will sound, but a complex geometry doesn't mean it's better sounding than a simple geometry. Oftentimes, these complex geometries measure worse than the simple ones.
Like most things in audio, it's about system synergy and listener's preference. No two systems/rooms are alike, so there's NO perfect component nor cable in audio regardless of how exotic the geometry or materials are! Add salt to a bland dish then it's right, add it to a salty dish then it's wrong, that's why we hear praise and insult for the same component all the time. Somehow we keep spending more and more thinking the higher price cable will be better.
As for the high price of cables in general, a lot of the cost is the labor, especially for the hand-built and custom made ones. Boutique connectors are also very expensive, much more than the conductors, dielectric, fillers, and dress up materials. Then there is the cost of R&D which varies greatly amongst companies. And then there is rent, employees, marketing, etc. that most businesses endure. All of these costs add up pretty quickly. 
Ironically, I use DNM Reson ICs almost exclusively.   The geometry of these are quite unique however also quite minimalist.  Not cheap for a very minimalist product, but I do find the sound to be uniquely coherent compared to others.   I suspect that is due to the minimalist design (they basically look like old 300ohm antenna wire) but can't prove it.   At the same time, I can usually pick these up used when needed for under $100 so not so bad compared to the other high end competition.

http://stereotimes.com/cable022205.shtml#:~:text=The%20DNM%2FReson%20cables%20are%20seductive%20and%20addicting%3A%20the,correct%20trade-off%20to%20suit%20one%E2%80%99s%20larger%20musical%20goals.

I’ve always wondered why geometry in speaker cables is so important if they sound better un-shielded. Isn’t the geometry suppose to suppress interference from RFI? Wouldn’t shielding do the same thing?