Are Black Ravioli products sold in the US?

Just read a bunch of posts about Black Ravioli Big Pads and was interested in maybe putting them under my amp and or DAC.  I did a Google search and found several broken links and nothing other than reviews from the states. The Black Ravioli site is alive and well, but wanted to buy here. 

Thanks.

JD

128x128curiousjim

Hi @jerrybj 

I haven’t done anything as of yet. I was looking for some of the Big Pads to put under my amp and found so little here in the states that I’m probably going to go with Isoacoustics, Ores Indigo Isolators.

All the best.

JD

I totally recommend the Black Ravioli Big Pads, and their smaller pads. 

I was put on to them by some UK forum members in 2018.

Have a combination of Big Pads and Pads.

Had been sceptical, although had played around with vibrapods, and sorbothane.

These are fabulous, and are well worth the cost.

I can't recommend these enough 4 big pads about £265  , way way better than stillpoints ultra as or minis.

give them about a week to hear the full benefits but improvements are immediate.

the small pads are also very good, these don't need very long to reach peak performance.

I visited my cousin in another city September last year.

He had just bought a new Accuphase CD player, and McIntosh amp, and been recommended a set of isolation footers by his dealer, at approx US$450 each. To me, that’s a serious amount.

I lent a set of my Black Ravioli Big Pads to him in October. He couldn’t believe the difference the Black Ravioli Big Pads made to his system. I haven’t got them back yet!