Are B&W 805 sig the best imaging monitors ?

I went to my local dealer yesterday to hear some Thiels PCS. After listening to the Thiels for a while I switched to the 805 sigs.. My jaw fell on the floor at the soundstage. We were using CJ MV60, PV14L and a CARY CD. The Theils had a soundstage that was a mile deep with great pinpoint sound location. The 805 were just as deep and percise but also seemed to wrap the soundstage around the room. It was like what I would expect (but still haven't) hear in a multichannel recording. I was listening to SRV Riviera Paradise on just redbook. I wanted to buy the Theils.. Did my brain cells miss-fire or are these really that good? I also tried the non sig but they did not seem as good as the theils.. I was listening to a different track though...
btrvalik

Showing 2 responses by phasecorrect

Save your money and try to hear or audition the Green MTN Europas...at $800..they simply embarrass the competition...and they image like nothing I have encountered...regardless of price...
Check Green Mountain Audio here(under manufacturers list)...and give Roy a call...he will treat u right....