Are B&W 802D's a good match with Mcintosh MA6900?

As I have posted in other threads I have the MA6900 Integrated (200W) and love it. I have even preferred it over the C46/MC402 combo when used with my Signature 805 speakers. Well, I plan on upgrading the speakers to the new 802D. Will my 200 watt MA6900 be eneough power, or will I need to upgrade the amp/preamp to the C46/MC402?

Thanks.
benfmd
I had a MA6900 running a pair of N803S and I would say it was boderline for that speaker. Sound was very good at lower volumes up to about 85 db @ 2m but would begin to compress the soundstage if pushed harder...

The MC402, or better yet the MC501 monoblocks, are far better choices for driving the current-hungry 802D IMO.
I have 802Ds hooked up to an Anthem AVM20/MCA 20, which is 200 watts per channel and they sound great. The MA6900 should be an excellent match. But if you have any doubt, I second the suggestion that you take the amp to the dealer to hook up the 802Ds, even if its somewhat inconvenient considering how much that amp weighs. If you do this please post your conclusions since I have wondered if the 802Ds would or could sound even better with more power. I have been tossing around the idea of upgrading to the Sunfire Signature 600 or a Krell FPB 300, but doubt that the performance improvement, if any, would justify the cost.
I already tested a few years ago and i thinks it´s a perfect relation for the price, please joint
Benfmd,
I have heard the 802D's driven by a $500 Denon (110 watt) receiver...they sound fantastic. I am pretty sure your Mac will drive them beautifully. But, why not take your Mac down to the B&W dealer and ask him to hook you up. Don't forget to take some CD's to listen to.
After you get the N802D's, one thing that you might want to try, is adding a "Purist Audio Venustas AC Power with Ferox" cord to the Mac. When we put one on the Denon it sounded like it doubled the power output. It had deeper tighter bass, smoother mids, and the highs were thrilling.
Hope this helps.